Fédération Française de Diffusion Neutronique
The 2FDN federation was created to face the future challenges related to the changes of the French and European landscape in neutron scattering science.
The main objective of this research federation is to bring together all professionals working in the field of neutron scattering to define the contours of a future strategy around research using neutron scattering. This implies to keep and extend the current competences in order to answer the societal stakes through an excellent and innovative research and training, adapted to the mutation of the French and European neutron instruments, and to support the users’ needs.
The federation’s missions:
- Organize a common call for experimental proposals on the french beamtime
- Increase access for the French community to beam time, support development projects in neutron instrumentation
- Establish a roadmap for French neutronics
- Formation of the new generation of neutron scientists
- Meet the needs of the users represented by the Société Française de Neutronique
The last bulletin
Call for proposals
Users reimbursements on the page Demande de temps de faisceau
Recent news: highlights, events, ...
Magnetic structure and field-dependence of the incommensurate cycloid mediating the spin reorientation transition in Ca3Ru2O7
Quentin FAURE – Université Paris-Saclay, CNRS, CEA, Laboratoire Léon Brillouin …
First neutron diffraction measurements on DIoGENE at the IPHI–Neutrons CANS –en
Jacques Darpentigny and Frédéric Ott IRAMIS/Laboratoire Léon Brillouin, CEA-CNRS, Univ. …
Diffusive Dynamics of Bacterial Proteome as a Proxy of Cell Death
Daniele Di Baria,b,c, Stepan Timrd,e,f, Marianne Guiralg, Marie-Thérèse Giudici-Orticonig, Tilo …